Happy Tuesday Friends!
I spent the entire day with no classes or work… just studying. It was awful. But here is what I learned!
How to quickly change your mood and Feel Better/Wake-Up after either a Long and/or Lazy day:
- Take your bra off. Just do it. Amazing. Instant Freedom. I have a love/hate relationship with the Bra Inventor…
- Brush your teeth. A clean mouth just makes you feel….clean!
- Stretch. I promise it makes you 1,000 times more energized. And it is just good for you!
- Chug a huge mug of water. I say mug because I have 3 huge ones from my undergrad Party Days… they were not filled with water back then…
- Crack your back. I don’t want to hear the argument if this is good or bad for me… it feels way to amazing for me to stop!!
- Sing. Sing loud. Actually the louder the better. With my vocal skills (OK, lack thereof) it is probably for the best I am single and live alone….I usually choose a country song. The twangier the better 😉
And if none of these help….
Go for a run.
What is something you do to instantly feel better/more awake?
Favorite Song to belt?