“…on a cloudy day…”
Thank you so much to Nicole at Not Before My Tea for the Sunshine Award nomination!
I love reading random facts about people… and I love answering them!
So lets get started!
1. Include the sunshine logo in your blog
2. Answer the following ten questions
3. Nominate bloggers that add a touch of sunshine to your day!
1. What is the craziest thing you have done?
-Grad school. Seriously… everyday it remains the most what was I thinking?? decision I have ever made.
2. Hot weather or Cold weather?
-TOUGH decision. Love them both. It’s why I will always live in a city with seasons! Hot weather for the tonssss of outdoor activities…. and cold weather for SKIING (duh) and scarves.
3. Wine or Beer?
-Um… I will choose wine? I am more of a “Vodka-water with a slice of lime please!” girl… I know, what a diva.
4. What do you do when you first wake up in the morning?
-Pot of coffee. ALWAYS. Followed immediately by an apple (or 5) Favorite part of my morning…
5. What is your favorite thing about the city you live in?
-Grad School city?–absolutely nothing. HOME city?– The people… the nicest people around! True midwest lovin’!
6. What’s one thing that can immediately brighten your day?
– A text from my dad saying, “Good Morning my beautiful Girl!” Never fails to make me feel loved!
7. What is one book that you can read over and over again?
-Harry Potter (Never.Gets.Old.) and Gone With The Wind (obsessed!)
8. Have you met anyone famous?
– I was 10ft from Lance Armstrong in Lugano, Switzerland? And I ate a few tables down from Payton Manning? Other than that… nada.
9. What is your worst habit?
-Destroying my fingers!! Oh my gosh I pick at my fingers to the extremely painful point of bleeding. They throb… and sting… and burn… and I just can’t stop tearing them to shreds. ((My parents always kindly remind me that no boy is ever going to want to “put-a-ring-on-it” with fingers like mine. I am inclined to agree.
10. What is the best Halloween costume you have ever worn?
-I am AWFUL with costumes… but my favorite dress-up was Kappa Kappa Gamma’s DAD’s weekend my Senior year when we all went to “Breakfast Club” before the football game and I went as a bank robber and my dad as a sheriff. ((If you have never heard about the life-changing fun called Breakfast Club that Purdue University is famous for… Google it right now. Or click on the link. But it is 6am drinking/tailgating at the bars before home football games in absolutely CRAZY outfits. Thousands participate…it is a true Purdue tradition unmatched by any college in the country. It is bigger than Halloween… and we get to do it roughly 8 times throughout the fall. EPIC.))
Some other Bloggers that are Sunshine worthy 🙂
- –Sara at Run Sara Run
- –Amy at Long Drive Journey
- –The Ladies at FitnessCrEATures
- –Alyssa at See This Girl Run
- –Sarah at Picky Runner
- -Chelsea at A Fit Little One
- -Ali at Hit The Ground Running
Love you all and PLEASE keep on shinning! 🙂
Answer one of the questions above!!