Lists! I love lists…..
Here is a peak into my insights this lovely, morning!
- I am so excited to head back to Purdue for the Half tomorrow! I am going to wear my new NB racing flats and I can’t wait to feel like I am flying in them! Don’t you just love the “bounce” of new shoes?!
- As it gets colder and colder here in good ol’ Indy, my morning coffee tastes better and better. Fact: Cold temps welcome an entirely new set of food options– crock pot things, soup, chilli, oatmeal, warm baked goods, hot tea all the time…
- I head to Denver in just 3 weeks to meet with a panel of employers from various private and public companies who share what their employees do and what they look for in a hire! Can’t wait! I was already seeing if there was a Thursday/Friday morning running group in Denver I could pop in with… anyone got any ideas?
- I am reminded all the time that runners come in all different shapes and sizes. I have been having more thoughts of being “soft” and belly-full when I run lately. But I remember that contrary to what the college cross country team has me think when they prance by in their booty shorts, sports bra, and perfectly toned bodies…. runners can look like whatever the heck we want them to! Ain’t no template guys!! Thank goodness for that 🙂
- My mom is currently in southern California to play in her tennis teams championship tournament! How awesome is she?! I mean that is seriously cool…
- I need to do some shopping this weekend for pants and boots. Very badly. I am not a fan of shopping… I am tired just typing the words!
- I want to learn how to hunt! I am very sorry if any of you are very anti-hunting… I am in a fisheries and wildlife class and we discuss how hunting is a big part of wildlife management and serves as one of the #1 reasons that we began conservation efforts in the United States in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s. We have a big white-tailed deer over population problem in Indiana (a BIG problem..) and a key managing factor to actually HELP the deer communities prosper and thrive is by selling hunting permits. Again, sorry if I just upset some of you!! But anyways, that is what I would like to learn to do some day… and probably with a bow and arrow rather than gun! Here is more information on in case you hate me and don’t believe me right now… (CLICK HERE!)
- I am so excited for my Wilderness First Responder training January 8! Yes I know… so far away… but still– It is great to have that to look forward to!
- MARATHON IN 4 WEEKS!!!!
That is all my brain scattered mind has for you all this morning! Short and sweet 🙂
Have a fantastic Friday and a great weekend!
Any hunters out there? What are your thoughts? Do you hate me now??? ((please don’t!! I Love you all!))
Any good movies opening soon that you are dying to see!?