This will be in List form because there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to my thoughts!
- This song is my new obsession.
- I planned a Saturday morning run, but was totally in the study zone (so rare, you gotta take advantage of those moments!) so I pushed the run back until 5pm. It. Was. Horrendous. I felt like I was crawling along the streets with sandbags for legs.
- I made an omelet on the only non-stick pan I had. It happened to be square. And made for panini’s. So it had the ridges and stuff on it. It was splendid though! Sun dried tomatoes, spinach, and tuna!
- I have taken all of your wonderful ideas regarding protein and really worked hard! My fave snack that doubles as my yummy dessert is plain Oikos Greek Yogurt, my berry mix of raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, and a sprinkle of chocolate protein powder. YUM!! Or sometimes I keep it a little simpler with just cut up grapes and protein powder in the greek yogurt….
- My sister is coming into town for .5 seconds this weekend before she heads off to her best friends wedding! So I will get to see her for .3 of those .5 seconds! Hey… I will take what I can get!
- I have so far succeeded in NOT having Kashi cereal for breakfast everyday… and working on breaking down the power that breakfast-time seems to have over me.
- I have found a channel that shows Modern Family for like 3 hours every evening. I LOVE that show… Claire is probably my favorite character… OK that’s not fair, I love them all.
- I have a HUGE hankering to sleep in a hammock in the woods… with no responsibilities… no work… no TV or computer… I just want Fall temperatures, changing leaves blanketing the ground, my mustard yellow Beanie hat, and my Smartwool socks. Preferably back in New Zealand.
- I need a haircut like nobody’s business. I have very difficult hair… very difficult. And I never get it cut… so all that adds up to me only having 2 hair styles: French Braid or Messy Bun. That is it people… my hair is completely down maybe twice a year– Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- I have the most miserable midterm ever on Wednesday. I know, I know… we students say that about every exam. Heck, I said it just a few weeks ago. But this time I am serious guys. I am have never been so “Lost” in a course in my life. Let’s just say there were more than a few tears this weekend while studying… prayers are appreciated!!! 🙂
Hope Everyone’s Monday and Week starts off great!
What is your favorite thing(s) to put in omelets?
Thoughts on Camping, tent-sleeping, hammock sleeping, etc?
–LOVE IT. Obsessed. I have done lots of backpacking trips and everyone of them own a top memory in my head!!