A 5:45am run with three lovely ladies to start my day!! The earlier the better 🙂 Another slow run ((I seem to have lots of these lately)) but that is ok… I am thinking tomorrow I might do a solo run and pick up the pace a bit on a tempo run or something. But I am loving the early morning running company- so the slower pace is fine!!
**Ok… so I still can’t sleep that well and am up before then… so my day actually started with me pouring over pages and pages of Environmental Management terms and laws for my exam this morning! Wish me Luck! Running will help kick start the brain and provide me with all the answers, right?!?
This song is by no means new, but I am obsessed with it lately none the less– Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran. Oh my gosh I love this song… please hold out until the end when it gets all amazing….
Also, in case you are looking for some other good ones.. (I know I am always searching for new artists!)
First time ever posting a video (even though It is from You Tube, not me.. So no idea of that worked or not. Whatever, we will see!
No, I have not made a decision yet regarding the Chicago 20 Miler this Sunday! The day is still young! I have until midnight to decide!! I loved hearing your suggestions! It seriously was very helpful! Many of you were along the lines of…”If I think I can go out there and run it for FUN and not race it… then go for it and enjoy being with tons of other Chicago runners!” I really do think I can use it as a trainer. I have really developed that skill in the last month or so. It is so great not treating every run like it is a race!
I have not a Thankful Thursday in a while! I had done them way back when… But some how I got away from it, and that kind of makes me sad! I think it is great to remember that we are all blessed every time we roll out of bed each morning!
- Family. This one will be on my list every single time. I honestly have the greatest and most supported family. Even on my worst days, they love me. And I can get kind of nasty on my bad days!! I don’t even like to be around me…
- My legs. Running is such a part of my life. I love it for so many reasons…a man in my apartment complex has absolutely no legs, only a torso and arms. And he is the most independent man I have ever seen (He drives everyday by crawling in through his trunk and using his arms with extended pads on them to work the peddles and a special “car seat” to prop him up. And he doesn’t have a handicap sticker or anything. He and people like him are the most inspirational and strongest people out there. Truly amazing.
- Fall mornings! Gosh I love the cool weather for so many reasons!
- Running groups! I just realized that my last 5 or 6 runs have all been with other people! I went from a girl that ran 100% of the time solo, wishing she had a running group, to finding people/being invited by people, to run every day. That was one of my biggest prayers when I started back at school… and God has answered it in a huge way!
- Apples and Coffee. These are essential parts of my day 🙂
Have a great wonderful full-of-love Thursday everyone! Be Thankful 🙂
What is one thing you are Thankful for this morning?
What is your weekend running/social schedule like!!