Shall we start with a list? I think so, lists are wonderful– not just for the reader, but for the writer as well. Easy, Efficient, Organized.
- I am apart of a new running group and I have absolutely loved it! While it can be slightly nerve-wrecking showing up alone at events when you don’t know a soul… Running groups are definitely not in that category! Runners are so kind, supportive, welcoming, fun, easy-going (should I go on? You are runners.. you get it!) I ran with a group on Monday evening, getting in a nice easy 5.4 miles in a new part of town for me, then I ran again on Wednesday morning with 4 girls (2 of whom are from my Bible Study!) and we got in a super FUN 50 min run! One of the girls brought her 9 month old puppy who was on crack, and I thoroughly enjoyed chasing that little guy all over! — I need a dog, STAT!
- I love my Tuesday Night bible study/small group! They are so welcoming and I feel so relaxed there! I love that I rush there straight from a long day of classes/work and even though there is studying to be done, I don’t even worry about it! I just enjoy being there and feel so grateful to soak in some awesome God time with others!
- Saw my whole plethora of doctor’s this week and I am on track and heading in the right direction! I was so nervous that I hadn’t gained weight in between visits and that they were going to cut my exercise and prevent me from running the Richmond Marathon in November… but looks like that is still a Go!! I just got to keep it up, keep my “strong and powerful” goals in mind, and remember that running, fitness, food, my body, how I look…. none of that defines me. I am so so so much more than all of those things put together!
- And lastly, but most certainly not least, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks guys so much!! A HUGE thank you to My Post Grad Life for nominating me! As per the rules….
How it works:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I nominate the following bloggers for the award as well! ((no order!!))
- Jump Eat Run
- Balance and Bananas
- We Wander and Ponder
- Snack Therapy
- See This Girl Run
- Confessions of a (not so) Domesticated Newlywed
- Not Before My Tea
- Lisa Lately
- Long Drive Journey
- Hit The Ground Running
- Curly Pink Runner
- Picky Runner
- Mrs. Murphy’s Law of Fitness
- The Lean Green Bean
Now for 7 Facts about Me!
Hope you still follow me after hearing about how weird/awkward I really am!
- In 4 years, I have never NOT had at least one apple per day (usually more, but always 1.)
- I sleep with 3 stuffed animals, 4 pillows, and a full body pillow. Every night. It is crowded.
- I have never taken off a bracelet I got from Young Life in June 2008. (That’s 5 years people!)
- I chew and bite my nails and fingers like no one you have ever met. My fingers are disgusting and bleed all the time. Grosssss
- My favorite way to unwind, relax, have fun with my mom… is to go to Costco.
- I really really really want to work up the courage one day to shave my head (I HATE my hair and hair in general… so annoying).
- My favorite activity, next to running, is skiing. I must live in the mountains asap. There is no compromise on that one…
Have a great Thursday everyone! Remember… Thursday is the new Friday! So Smile and be Joyful!
What is your favorite Brand/Type of Peanut butter?!?! This is very important.. I am super curious!
What great things are happening in your life?