I promise to give you a FULL account… but I wanted to just share very quickly just how wonderful my meeting with Heather (nutritionist) went today!
I am writing up an all inclusive update that I will post in the next day or so (I want to do it justice and hit on everything!) But for now I wanted to just pop in and say this:
I am so so happy to have made this decision and that I get to meet with a wonderful person like Heather. I left our 1.5 meeting feeling more grateful and joyful than I have felt in a long time.
- I thought that giving in and agreeing to meet with Heather was a sign of weakness and leave me feeling as such… but the truth is, I have never felt stronger.
- I am so excited by what we discussed and the direction the conversation took.
- I am thrilled with the goals that we established for the upcoming weeks/months.
- I can’t wait to contact the therapist she recommended who specializes in Disordered Eating.
- I am excited to wake up tomorrow and eat one of the meals we have planned out for breakfast.
I feel a calm, confidence that I have not felt in a very long time…
I will definitely be providing a full debrief for you guys soon! (whether you want it or not haha… it will also be good for me to document the meeting for future purposes!)
Have a great night!!
Go to bed with happy thoughts and give thanks for the day you lived today!
Thank you all for being my support systems 🙂