I am LOVING my slow morning that I have had… truly wonderful and relaxing!! Obviously I am not yet in panic mode for finals next week. No, that will come this weekend. Cant wait.
But for now…I am just taking it slow and comfy (obviously sweats)…
Reason’s why this morning has rocked thus far:
1. I slept great last night (7 hrs)!
2. Woke up in time for a 6am body-weight-resistance workout that was wonderful!
3. The sun is out for the first time in DAYSSS.
4. I sat through my very last Cost-Benefit Analysis lecture at 8am.
5. Got ALL my favorite news papers (for free) to catch up on the news!
6. I was home by 9am to watch my idol Kelly Ripa on Live! With Kelly and Michael (I seriously have a girl crush on Kelly, and Michael is a just adorable and hilarious…)
7. I had my favorite toast with Pb2 with sprinkle of cinnamon&splenda (YUM).
8. I technically don’t have anything to do until a 4pm class (but I should probably head to the library and try and be productive).
9. It is Thursday, which is the new Friday
10. In 7 days I will be done and officially a second year grad student!!!!
***And a #11 just because this needs to be mentioned as often as I can…
11. I feel like I am in a very happy, blessed place 🙂
I decided that every Thursday, regardless if they are all as great as this one has been so far, I will make a list and identify 10 things that are wonderful about morning/day/life. I feel this is so important, especially on the days that seem to suck, to look around and realize that there are always things to be thankful and happy for!
*What are things that you have loved so far today?